Monday, March 12, 2012

2012 Fashion for Life

2012 Fashion for Life event for the benefit of the American Cancer Society. The 2012 Fashion for Life fair launched on March 10 and will span an incredible TEN sims with over 200 stores selling the latest fashions, accessories, hair and unique designer items made especially for this event.
Running March 10-20 across 10 sims, this year’s theme will be “It’s Time…,”
a hunt, a raffle and a SALE, all with the goal of raising funds for the American Cancer Society.
Fashion for Life will feature the best designers from around the globe.

Last week swaffette Firefly founder and designer of SF Design, told me about the event and asked me if I could be model in one of her creations. 
SF Design is already for years one of my favorite's clothes shops so I was honored that she asked me.

Yesterday I went for the first time and landed at the Clocktower at the center sim. Landing point: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamSeeker%20Its%20Time/128/128/26 
 I went directly to DreamSeeker Epoque where Swaffette's shop is.
OMG there I was in Swaffette's creation.
Maybe, as Tim suggested, I had to stay to sign autographs.
More about the event, in this week future posts

No comments: