Sunday, January 22, 2012

To Rez or not to rez: that is the question 7

Yesterday, at our party, Gany asked me what I had in my hands on there party last Sunday. I had nothing my hands but on the picture Gany there are two big balls. Than he told me that he not updated his Phoenix viewer to Phoenix Viewer Release Mesh. That made it all clear. What I wear at my hands are my Mesh feet. The brown are the feet and the white the nails. 
Yesterday at the Hug Day Party at T.R.A.C.S. Rod send me his view of himself with non rezzed clothes. He loves the gesture : "Get naked".
The last one is Tim as Ruth at Open Minds. He did logout a few times because he was working on a DJ device. Every time he returned I saw that for some seconds he was Ruth. So when he logged off again, I stood ready with my camera for his return.
Yes, I am bad.

No comments: