Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mr. T.R.A.C.S. contest. The final

Our guests arrived soon after the start of the party.
Dillon, manager of Open Minds, became Mr. T.R.A.C.S. 2010.
I have been told that some people said that it is strange that a straight guy could win a Mister contest of a gay club. We where surprised that Dillon wanted to win this contest and that he did everything he could do, to get votes. We not care if he is gay or not. He is one of the frequently visiting guests at T.R.A.C.S. and our club is free for everybody, gay or straight, male or female, human or furry. I'm just happy that not an outsider won but one of our regular guests. Congratulation, Dillon.
Dj Jrose, made a great set of song for this special party.
I did make a few snapshot of Mr. T.R.A.C.S.
but I had some rezzing problems so I did not get a clear picture.
Gladly dad, Echo Douglas, was there and he made this last picture.
One can see who the professional is and who's not.

No comments: