Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PIMPS PARTY part 2

"P.I.M.P." is a song by American hip-hop artist 50 Cent, recorded for his debut studio album Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003). The song features production from Shady Records label-mate Denaun Porter. A remixed version of the song, featuring fellow rappers Snoop Dogg, Lloyd Banks and Young Buck, was released as the album's third official single on August 12, 2003, although the remix was not initially part of the tracklisting: it was later added as a bonus track to some digital editions of the album.

Musically, the song is based a highly steel-drum-prominent production from Porter, and although it is predominantly a rap song, features elements of other genres, especially reggae, or music similar to that of the Caribbeans, within the steel drum-based production. Lyrically, the song describes how 50 Cent believes, despite what people have heard about him, that his lifestyle does not indicate great wealth and that he is, in fact, a "motherfucking P.I.M.P".

P.I.M.P. lyrics

 I don't know what you heard about me
 But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
 No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
 That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P
 [Repeat]

 Now shorty, she in the club, she dancing for dollars
 She got a thing for that Gucci, that Fendi, that Prada
 That BCBG, Burberry, Dolce and Gabana
 She feed them foolish fantasies, they pay her cause they wanna
 I spit a little G man, and my game got her
 A hour later, have that ass up in the Ramada
 Them trick niggas in her ear saying they think about her
 I got the bitch by the bar trying to get a drink up out her
 She like my style, she like my smile, she like the way I talk
 She from the country, think she like me cause I'm from New York
 I ain't that nigga trying to holla cause I want some head
 I'm that nigga trying to holla cause I want some bread
 I could care less how she perform when she in the bed
 Bitch hit that track, catch a date, and come and pay the kid
 Look baby this is simple, you can't see
 You fucking with me, you fucking with a P-I-M-P

[Chorus]

 I'm bout my money you see, girl you can holla at me
 If you fucking with me, I'm a P-I-M-P
 Not what you see on TV, no Cadillac, no greasy
 Head full of hair, bitch I'm a P-I-M-P
 Come get money with me, if you curious to see
 how it feels to be with a P-I-M-P
 Roll in the Benz with me, you could watch TV
 From the backseat of my V, I'm a P-I-M-P
 Girl we could pop some champagne and we could have a ball
 We could toast to the good life, girl we could have it all
 We could really splurge girl, and tear up the mall
 If ever you needed someone, I'm the one you should call
 I'll be there to pick you up, if ever you should fall
 If you got problems, I can solve'em, they big or they small
 That other nigga you be with ain't bout shit
 I'm your friend, your father, and confidant, BITCH

[Chorus]

 I told you fools before, I stay with the tools
 I keep a Benz, some rims, and some jewels
 I holla at a hoe til I got a bitch confused
 She got on Payless, me I got on gator shoes
 I'm shopping for chinchillas, in the summer they cheaper
 Man this hoe you can have her, when I'm done I ain't gon keep her
 Man, bitches come and go, every nigga pimpin know
 You saying it's secret, but you ain't gotta keep it on the low
 Bitch choose with me, I'll have you stripping in the street
 Put my other hoes down, you get your ass beat
 Now Nik my bottom bitch, she always come up with my bread
 The last nigga she was with put stitches in her head
 Get your hoe out of pocket, I'll put a charge on a bitch
 Cause I need 4 TVs and AMGs for the six
 Hoe make a pimp rich, I ain't paying bitch
 Catch a date, suck a dick, shiiit, TRICK

[Chorus]

Yeah, in Hollywoood they say there's no b'ness like show b'ness
 In the hood they say, there's no b'ness like hoe b'ness ya know
 They say I talk a lil fast, but if you listen a lil faster
 I ain't got to slow down for you to catch up, BITCH

No comments: