Sunday, February 26, 2012

STARWARS Party at T.R.A.C.S




Yesterday at T.R.A.C.S

Much Deathstars, Imperial Destroyers, and X-Wings were parked at the designated areas outside the club. DJ Darth Tim did rock the Galaxy.

 Me as Yoda "You must unlearn what you have learned."
 Gany and Ellbee "Excuse me sir, but that R2-D2 is in prime condition, a real bargain"
Darth Vader DJ Tim "You don't know the power of the dark side!"
 Aita "I'm C3PO human cyborg relantionship and this is my counterpart R2-D2"
 Norbie as Luke Skywalker "I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like the Empire; I hate it. But there's nothing I can do about it right now... 
It's all such a long way from here."
 Ellbee as C3PO "Die Jedi Dogs! Oh what did I say?"
 Fio as Han Solo "I use them for smuggling. I never thought I'd be smuggling myself in them. This is ridiculous."
 Curtis could not keep his fingers from the Dance ball for Tinies
 Gany "I saw - I saw a city in the clouds."
"May the Force be with you."

No comments: