Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heavenly Angels Party at T.R.A.C.S

Saturday March 3rd 2012 Noon SLT

Infamous Riddler
I love to dj because I was a real life dj back in the 80's for over 10 year. I also did some dj ing in 1995 to 1997 in rl
I love to bring in all original songs, umm... I have no bootleg downloads - everything I use comes from purchased mp3s, CDs or Vinyl. I have over 15 million songs to pull from
My motto: Have fun and Joy!! and have Respect to others!!
If you want to be a friend then realize that friendship goes both ways. I am a DJ in sl you can find my group in the seach or in my groups!! Please don't be my friend just for pixel sex, that is not what I want friends for.

****************

Esme Capelo
"With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. 
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."
Max Ehrmann c.1920
I enjoy listening to the music and making friends and I love to dance!!!!
Not looking for romance or sex, just good conversation and friends.
"We are all travellers in the wilderness of the world, and the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend."  
Robert Louis Stevenson
It's all about having fun.

Infa will play mostly TRANCE music.
Trance is a genre of electronic dance music that developed in the 1990s. It is characterized by a tempo of between 125 and 150 beats per minute. It is a combination of many forms of sound such as techno, house, industrial, new age, pop, chill-out, ambient, electronic art music, classical music and film music. The origin of the term is uncertain; one theory suggests that the term is derived from the Klaus Schulze album Trancefer (1981) or the early trance act Dance 2 Trance. Other schools of thought argue the name may refer to an induced emotional feeling, high, euphoria, chills, or uplifting rush listeners claim to experience, while other suggestions trace the name to the actual trance-like states the earliest forms of the music attempted to emulate in the 1990s before the genre's focus changed.
Source WikiPedia

No comments: