Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wintertime / Calas Galadhon

Even though I was often at Calas Galadhon, I never publish a post about it.
Calas Galadhon is a 10 sims countryside. The landscape and the scenery have so many details. It's a great place to look around for a "mister details" as I.
It is also a great inspiration to shape and decorate our island.

A BRIEF HISTORY
"CALAS GALADHON …. known as simply ‘CALAS’ by most … is today a 11 region Park Estate created by Tymus Tenk & Truck Meredith ( our Second Life Avatar names).  Though the Estate is formally known as Lothlorian on the LL records, we chose to stick with CALAS GALADHON when the Lindens mistakenly called it that when first listed in SHOWCASE in December 2009. For all of the Lord of the Rings fans, yes, the sims and estate were named after places in JRR Tolkein’s work and yes, CALAS GALADHON was a common misspell of “CARAS GALADHON” but we chose to stick with that name as well … too difficult to change at that point."
To read more, follow the link: http://calasgaladhon.com/about/

Yordie Sands published several times about Calas Galadhon.
"I've been a supporter of Calas Galadhon from the moment I first visited. I've tried to encourage everyone I meet to make the visit. And I know that some of you readers got your introduction to Calas right here on my blog (I know this because you've told me so). But here's something you might not know about Calas, Tymus & Truck spend countless hours planning and working on these seasonal changes, imagineering the wonderful experiences we all enjoy. And they do it for all of us because they enjoy making people happy; pretty cool, no? I encourage you to come and play during this Christmastime."

I'm so glad that Yordie brought it to my attention that Calas Galadhon has a winter look.
So yesterday Tim and I brought a short visit. Soon more about Calas Galadhon.
Here a first impression.

2 comments:

Yordie Sands said...

Beautiful pics, Christo. Thanks for mentioning my blog. Hugs

Christo's Second Live said...

It's a pleasure for me, Yordie
And thanks again that you did mention the snow at Calas in your great blog. Hugs and a tender kiss