Thursday, May 2, 2013

Movie Scenes, Songs and Quotes Party

Last Sunday at T.R.A.C.S

We had a Movie Trivia, and I made four film sets for some photo shoots.
DJ Racker entertained us with a great set of movie related tunes.
Not that much people than the week before but Tim and I had a great time and we think most of or guest enjoyed it.
Here are some of the pictures I made.


▲▼ DJ Racker
▲▼ Alvei and Martin
▲Simplicior
▲Caasper, very original, as Jack (from the movie Titanic) after a year in the ice. 
▲▼ Norbie and I came as Charlie Chaplin
▲Tim as Neo
▲▼ Rob. Not in theme but he had a lot of fun with the film sets
▲ A Overview
▲▼ Tim and I after the party on the Titanic set

Especially want to thank SF Design and Warm animations.


Charlie
SF Design has 2 new exclusives there - sf design A Right Charlie - a take on the little tramp - complete avatar with skin and shape.

"Apart from earning an awful lot of money, why would you go to Hollywood?" (Matthew Macfadyen)



Titanic - I'm Flying - Complete Scene
Enjoy with your love, one of the most beautiful and romantic scene ever seen in the movies - I'm Flying - Titanic performed by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, recreated now by Warm Animations in full detail.
Fly with us...
9 Couple Animations in a sequence, playing the movie famous scene.



No comments: