Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kaprifol & Launfal.

Wow it was a busy day Saturday. I just landed on time at Nani Koki region
Dizzy Rubble: We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to cherish the words which shall unite Kaprifol and Launfal in marriage.
Dizzy Rubble: You have come here to share in this formal commitment they make to one another, to offer your love and support to this union, and to allow Kaprifol and Launfal to start their married life together surrounded by the people dearest and most important to them.
Who gives this woman's heart into this man's care?
Myles Sperber: I do
On the right you see, my brother Myles (and father of the bride), next to his boyfriend.
Myles said he will stick to man now. We will see.
Dad, Rod and me.
Launfal Moorsider: Kaprifol, I cannot promise you any of the following:
That we will always agree on everything; that we will never quarrel; that we will always be "happy". That we will never hurt one another; that we will always understand each other perfectly; that there will be no stones on our path.
But I do promise you this: That I will love you each day with all my soul, hear to protect you as best I can from any harm; to be the shoulder for you to cry on when things aren't going so well; to care for when you're sick or hurting; to tell you all I'm thinking and feeling, both when I'm at my best and at my worst; to be patient; to laugh at your jokes; to listen and understand; to be honest; to always be faithful to you all the days of our life together.
Kaprifol Krell: Launfal, I could stand up here in front of our family and friends all day and tell you how much I love you, but what I feel for you that one word does not even begin to describe.
The day, we first spoke what seems like forever so long ago I knew that day there was something about you little did I know on that faithful day you would one day be the man that I would be standing with where we are today.
I have been asked what it is that is so special about you. It is simple, you are you, it is your heart, the way you care and give to others, the way you are so understanding and give them the benefit of the doubt. That is why I have fallen so deeply in love with you.
Today, I give you myself, heart, mind, body and soul, all that I am.
I promise to love you more with each passing moment, to stand strong by your side no matter what life throws at us.
I promise to give you all that is me never asking for more in return than that which you can give.
I promise to keep my heart open to you, sharing all my hopes, dreams, and fears.
I promise to grow along with you, to face whatever life tosses at us, accepting all the changes in order to keep our love alive
I promise to love you no matter what the only way I know how and that is being me with all of my heart.
I promise to honour your name, our love and all that is us.
Launfal, thank you for giving me the honour of making me your bride, your wife.
There was also a reception after the ceremony but we had to run because we had a party at T.R.A.C.S.

No comments: