Sunday, December 5, 2010

JennaRose Carfield

As I said before it was Saturday also Jenna's real birthday.She send out this note:
  (¯`v´¯)                                                       (¯`v´¯)
   `*.¸.*´                                                        `*.¸.*´
 ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸  ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)  (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸ 
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•               •`¯¨• ¸¸ `•. `•.¸) `•.¸)
Hey all it's my real life birthday today. And I thought I would spend it with my friends here in second life!
There will be a party today 12pm slt at T.R.A.C.S there will be a theme Best in Mafia.
I will be djing it.
It would be so awesome if my friends could come and hang out on this day with me -D.
I love you all!
<3 JennaRose Carfield

Jenna had made a great set of songs for the theme.
During the party she send me this:
Seeing the date we stick to her another year. ~grins~

Almost forgot, almost at the after party, Jenna did sing life a song of Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), better known as simply Rihanna
The song, "Russian Roulette" is a song written and produced by Ne-Yo and Chuck Harmony, the song serves as the lead single from Rihanna's fourth studio album Rated R.
It premiered on radio October 20, 2009.
The lyrics metaphorically refer to the game of love in which you take chances even though anyone can get hurt. In an interview with Fuse, Rihanna called the song "poetry" and not literally about a game of Russian roulette.

No comments: