Monday, September 27, 2010

Uniform Party in Sweetgrass

Text of the invitation of yesterday party
Have you ever dreamt seducing somebody as a cop, a sportsman, a doctor, a soldier, someone wearing a uniform? Live your dreams and put on your favorite uniform and join our Uniform Party today in the Sweetgrass Pool & Disco. We party and dance on DJ Bernard’s exciting tunes from 21:00-24:00 CET / 12 PM-3.00 PM PDT. Last but not least there will be 1000 L$ to win in the contest for the sexiest Uniform Outfit!
Norbie and the team

Picture of the winners as always made by Ganymede.
**********************************
I made some pictures of Rod and me dancing. That was not easy, with an unsynchronized couple dance. After I picked the best shots I could not decide witch to use for this post so I publish all three.

No comments: