Sunday, December 29, 2013

CHRISTMAS CARDS

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I get............
This for the fifth time that I publish the Christmas cards I got with Christmas.
So we can speak of a lustrum.
Making a Christmas card.
It was for the forth time that I made a card with the wishes from us three, Tim, Rod and I.
Rod was busy in real life, as last year, so he could not join us on the picture. Last year I used pictures of us but I wanted to make a photo shoot with us in winter clothes.
I used the club to make the scenery and a snowman was Rod's substitute. 
I think we were successful.

For some time I have this card on my hard drive. And I wanted to use it as an example for a Christmas card.
 Maybe next year we could make a funny Christmas card.

No comments: