Sunday, January 3, 2010

First weekend in 2010

New Year and specially New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.
And we have our New Year's resolution, a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous.
Looking back on my Second Life in 2009, I think about my loves and the love and support that they give me. About .building our Island and improving my skills. The family and the small and little drama’s that took place. Friends that came and left.
My third year at Second Live started in October. Short after that the first shops opened and the first Saturday Party a few weeks later. Our weekends became busy.
I did learn to keep my head cool and needed less my ice bucked to stick my hot head in. I am very lucky with the people around me and I just wish that 2010 will be healthy for all of us.

Okay, enough and back to what this post is about. The first weekend of 2010
But first two pictures I did not post yet.
Underwear party at the Gay Factory.
And our friends Angel and Thor opened a shop at Timothy Street.
This pictures is at Open Minds on new Years day.

Here two pics at SFD where we (Rod and I) went with Jenna and her older sister to have a first (there will be more, because Jenna can be so picky) look for a wedding dressPictures at the TRACS Party on Saturday
Joshua's new house
Party a t the Coral Reef
Theme for next T.R.A.C.S. PARTY

No comments: