Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kip and Jenna The Wedding

My sister's wedding.
"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle"
Amy Bloom
I Carry You in My Heart
I carry your heart with me; I carry it in my heart
I am never without it
Anywhere I go, you go my dear
And whatever is done by only me, is your doing, my darling
I fear no fate, for you are my fate, my sweet
I want no world, for; beautiful you are my world, my true
Here is the deepest secret no one knows
Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life
Which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide
It is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart I carry it in my heart…
E.E. Cummings
The rounded world is fair to see,
Nine times folded in mystery:

Though baffled seers cannot impart
The secret of its laboring heart,
Throb thine with Nature's throbbing breast
And all is clear from east to west.
Spirit that lurks each form within
Beckons to spirit of its kin;
Self-kindled every atom glows,
And hints the future which it owes.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Memories
The first time I saw you,
The first words you spoke,
The first time we held hands,
The first time we kissed,
Our wedding day.
These are my memories, my treasures.
They are locked, safe in my heart,
And whenever I feel lonely or sad,
In my mind I live them once more,
Moment by moment,
Precisely as they happened.
And feel the happiness all over again
Stuart Macfarlane

No comments: