Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last weekend parties

Because I was experimenting with light and viewer 2 that weekend, not all pictures became that good as I wanted.  (But as always. Just click the picture to see it larger)

Friday party at Open Minds
Bernard was the DJ at the beach party and there was a nice crowd.
 
Saturday party at T.R.A.C.S.
We had a party again. Theme was Poor and Broke party.
Curtis made the text of the promo.
We just where glad we not have termites on our island.
Tim was the DJ and he had made a nice mix of songs.
Sunday at Sweet Grass
For the first time in my second life I looked manly next to Bernard (left) and Rod (in the middle) at this Drag Queen Party.
Its was a party with famous “woman”. Here just a few that I recognized:
Miss Rossini
Miss Gynoid
Miss Huet

No comments: