Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mister T.R.A.C.S - Contest weeks

Yesterday we had part 2 of our
Mister T.R.A.C.S 2012 Contest
WET AND FOAM PARTY
with Dj Infa and his sexy host Esme

First I want to apologize about all the things that went wrong during the end of the voting. I am blond and I had to read the fucking manual first before I pushed the "check" button. I wanted to see how much votes the competitors already got but instead of that it took the people of the contest board that bin offline (crashed or relog) at that moment.
I had to restart the board so all the competitors could join the contest again and after that restart voting and all in a short amount of time. I know that some people are pissed because they had a lot of votes the first time and already some of the voters left. But to start the vote board again, gave to all equal opportunities. No worries, there is a minimum of points difference, so every body is still in the race. Next week, Mister Buttons Tim is back, so......
Once again, I apologize for all the confusion yesterday. I am sorry.
Christo Spyker
▲ Rod and Dj Infa
▲ Esme

No comments: