Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dutch

Love or Hate them.

The Netherlands & The Dutch Culture

“I Hate the Dutch” John Dowie


I Hate the Dutch lyrics
[Lalalala - Dick van Dyke]

I’m a British Tourist and I’m very, very rude.
 I hate the foreigners
 hate their stinking food
 I don’t like French or Germans
 I don’t care for Belgians much
 But worst of all worst of all
 I hate the Dutch

The Dutch, the Dutch
 I hate them worse than dogs.
 They live in windmills
 and mince around in clogs.
 They don’t have any manners
 They don’t say ‘thanks’ or ‘please’
 all they eat is tulips
 and stinking gouda cheese…

I’m a British tourist with a countenance severe
 I love to strike the foreign type
 And box their poxied ears
 But there’s one woggy dago
 I cannot bear to touch
 The slimy crawling
 stench appalling
 snotty grotty Dutch

The Dutch are mad
 Their fingers stuck in dikes
 They use the wrong side of the road
 And ride around on bikes
 They don’t have any manners,
 don’t have any brains.

There’s only one race worse than them
 and that’s… THE DANES!

No comments: