Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thongs & Strings Party in Sweetgrass

Second Life gave me some trouble last Sunday, so I could not come to the party.
I was impressed of the poster Racker made.
Today I got the following notice:
Group Notice From: Sweetgrass Sim Group, Ganymede Gynoid
Sexy boys filled the disco last Sunday, only wearing strings and thongs. Wow!
This will be remembered as one of the hottest parties, also thanks to the hot sounds of DJ Rik! Norbie and I gave a performance in pole dancing for the visitors, of whom Honzo Bechir and Viode Resident won the contest, congrats boys! All pictures are at: 
http://sweetgrassparties.weebly.com/index.html
Press 'Play' at the top to start the show.
Next Sunday American Party with DJ Pierrick!
Picture of the winners is made by Gany.

No comments: