Monday, August 13, 2012

HIGHLAND PARTY @ T.R.A.C.S


They idea was to have caber tossing, stone putting and weight over the bar.............. as the games on our first HIGHLAND GAMES at T.R.A.C.S.
Sadly we just got "Tug of war", also known as tug o' war, tug war, rope war, rope pulling, or tugging war. A sport that directly pits two teams against each other in a test of strength.
But maybe that was good, because the only one that wanted to pull rope with me was Norbie.
I think the rest wanted to dance and listen to the awesome set DJ Beef made.  Ooh.... and I almost forgot, Norbie pulled me in the sand won. Here are the pictures I made.
▲ DJ Beef
▲ Lexzia, our host this event 
▲ Rod
▲ Norbie 
▲Guy and Ellbee
▲ Pietro
▲ Corvius and Caasper ( it seems Caasper starts to like wearing skirts ~giggles~)
▲ Overview
▲ Rik
▲ Rik now know what Gay wears under his kilt
▲ Joeh and Pietro
▲ Norbie and Patuska
▲ Patuska
▲ Amduscia
▲ Joeh, Pietro and Ellbee
▲ Alvei
▲ Alvei and Corvius
▲ Alvei, Corvius and Casper "the gang"
▲ me

No comments: