Monday, November 30, 2009

Pink Party & Concert

Pink Party
Saturday we had our second party after the Grand Opening. Yes the theme was Pink and yes it was my idea. I have a closet full of pink clothes. But it seems that I am not the only one that wears pink. Even my brother Matt found some in his inventory.
We decided that we will have ever Saturday a party from 12:00 (noon) to 02:00 pm SLT. Today is World AIDS day and next Saturday the theme will be Gay Pride.
 
After the party I had a long talk with Bernard. He is the owner and DJ of the Open Mind Dance Club. Its still premature but maybe we will do something’s together. For example, with advertising. I hope that I can tell soon, more about what the Saturday themes at T.R.A.C.S will be the rest of the year.

Concert
Sunday we went to a live concert and listened to the nice voice and songs of Gins Allen.

No comments: