Friday, August 16, 2019

Rebuilding River Island part II

One day I made the decision that the two cities had to become ONE and that I had to remove the old city and make a new one. There is second reason why I wanted to rebuild the city. I will tell you that in the next post.

It was not easy to destroy something what I had build. But some buildings are old and made with prims and there are even some slow rezzing sculpty parts. My idea was to make snapshots of all parts the old city. I think for my own memories. If you never been there you would not miss it.
The entrance of the old city at night. 
And at day light.
The shoe shop.
Stairs to the barber shop.
I love that guitar playing guy. He will return in the new city.
The Tailor
The Cheese Shop
Some criminals rented the place above the cheese shop.
The Police Station
Overview
Sushi stand
Photographer Shop
This last picture shows how much trouble I got to place items in and keep it accessible and look as in real
                                                          All these parts are been removed!
to be continued

No comments: