Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Rebuilding River Island part 1

 When we moved to River Island  I placed the club at the corner of the sim and build a city around it. Over the course of time I made changes and placed new buildings. New parts had to fit and I did my best to get them in the space that was left.
When RIPA asked us to build there theater on River Island I was honored and build a platform for the theater and started to build club T.R.A.C.S there also and other buildings. On the sim I removed the old club and on the open space I pushed in some new builds but because of the small area it was always a struggle to squeeze parts in it.
 When RIPA left we had two cities. One in the air and one on the ground of the sim. I placed a big building were the theater stood and went on with the scenery there and neglected the ground part.
           ▲ A older snapshot of the base of the sim. The city is bottom left.  
           ▲ The city.
           ▲ This is the city in the air.
           ▲ Club T.R.A.C.S on Timothy Plaza
           ▲ This is te big building I mentioned. It is made by [AC] Aethis Creations
           ▲At the top of this building a part of it has no roof and there I build a water and a cactus garden.
                    I love how I decorated that part.

           ▲▼ I forgot to mention a second platform in the air. It is a dome that was intended to be a landing zone                        were you could teleport to other parts on the sim. It was never used and been cleaned up.

to be continued

No comments: