Friday, January 24, 2020

T.R.A.C.S back on TRACKS


I think it is been the longest time that we not had parties at T.R.A.C.S and the longest time I did not make a post on this blog. No, we are not dead! T.R.A.C.S is alive.
Or motto is “real life first” and the last two years my life was a rollercoaster with lots of changes and events. The last part was moving to my new house and home. I will not bother you with all details that had to be done.
On River Island, is work I had to do, been neglected. But I am back. Alive a kicking.
I want to thank all my friends for supporting me in SL and RL and specially I want to thank Tim for all his patience, support, kindness and love all these years and this tuff few months.

I did not publish the snapshots of the last two parties we had. So here they are.




On September 7th, 2019 we had the
FAMOUS WOMAN PARTY with DJ Rainne.



And on November 2, 2019, also with DJ Rainne, HALLOWEEN PARTY
These snapshots are made by Tim.

No comments: