Sunday, August 16, 2009

the Concert

Saturday dad took Tim and me to a concert. It was a special concert because my brother Myles is in the band that did a life performing. It was all new for us to see him there as background vocal and dancer. And at the end of the concert, he did a duet with the lead singer. He must being nervous because his voice was not loud. But he did great.
I am proud of you Myles.




The song they sing was
"Knockin' on Heaven's Door".
I not have record the song but what you hear on the playlist is performed by Avril Lavigne.

While dad was just standing there, stunning looking at Myles, Tim and I went dancing.
Let me show you how my love was going out of his head.




"Knockin' on Heaven's Door" is a song written and performed by Bob Dylan for the soundtrack of the 1973 Western film Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid. The song describes the feelings and impressions of a dying deputy, who notices that it is getting dark around him as he is knocking on heaven's door. He realizes that he will never use his badge or his guns anymore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The concert was at WOODSTOCK MUSIC FESTIVAL and the leadsinger said that they be there again next week.
WOODSTOCK MUSIC FESTIVAL is located at:

No comments: