Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PIRATES PARTY at T.R.A.C.S

Saturday - DJ Corvus had made a great set of songs in theme and I had trouble to get the second TRIVIA set work properly. We had almost 20 guests that worked hard on there costume to come in theme. 
It is almost the same line I write every week after a party.
I have been wondering if there is not more to tell about the club, the theme or party itself.

On October 3rd 2009 we had the grand opening of T.R.A.C.S, our club at Timothy Street.
The name is the same and we still have one theme party a week on Saturday. In 5 years, guests and deejays came and left. Some guests and deejays became friends. Not just friends because they are on our friends list but friends that share parts of there RL and SL life.
T.R.A.C.S will stay a small familiar club till it get so boring that nobody will come to our parties and or till that Tim and I think it was enough and pull the plug out.
Here are my snapshots of last Saturday.

No comments: