Sunday, July 14, 2013

Forever Young Party @ T.R.A.C.S

"Do you really want to live forever?" That was the subtitle and the place, the village at River Island. It did start with some stress for me because I had forgotten to set the stream that we use at T.R.A.C.S to the village. When I did make some subdividing I joined also the main parcel. Happily I could fix it and later after the party I made some new parcels.
Our guest came in several costumes. Some came as Dorian Gray, some as Peter Pan, a boy who would never grow up, and Curtis and Gany came very youthful.
Here are the snapshots I made. 
Tim
JK
Norbie, jumped on the cart short after he arrived and was dancing there the whole party.
Fio
Curtis
Alvei
Martin
Sabrina
Norbie and Gany
Fio and Gany
Caasper
CallMe
JK, Olivier and Curtis
Lubos
Martin, Simpli and Jasiu
Tim had made a wonderful set with young and live in the tittle. You did a great job, love.
Paul Simon (71), Leonard Cohen (78), Keith Richards (69) and Chuck Berry (86). Forever Young 

No comments: